Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New CT's and a New Store opening too!!!

So, the new designer I was telling you about, Studio Cappuccino, has finally opened store!  Where, you ask?  At Me So Scrappy!!!  And she's loading it up with the most awesome goodies ever!  And the best news of all is that I have joined her Creative Team.  So now I'm a Studio Coffeebean!!  You can check her MSS store out here: Studio Cappuccino Store

Some of the awesomeness you'll find there right now is the kit I posted about previously called Up, UP! as well as these other beauties:

The beautiful and fun kit Backyard Tweets.  This kit is full of cute elements, 10 papers and an alpha. 


And my layout "Outside" with this kit:

Credits:  Backyard Tweets by Studio Cappuccino, template from Winter Steps 2 by Tinci Designs.  Font used for journaling is DJB Tweenybopper

Kit: Zoostuff (Studio Cappuccino).  This kit has the most adorable animals ever!  I especially love the little hippo!


And my layout "Best Day Ever"


And last is the SO CUTE!! kit Kinda Blub.  This has such adorable sea animals in it and the cutest porthole style frame ever!  I loved using it!


My layouts "Swim Splash Dive" and "Cutie Patootie"

Credits:  All papers and elements from Kinda Blub by Studio Cappuccino, Font used for journaling is DJB Third Grade Teacher

Credits:  Papers and elements from Kinda Blub by Studio Cappuccino, font is DJB Third Grade Teacher

Studio Cappuccino has also closed her CT call and announced her new team!  I'm way excited to be a part of it.  I think we have a super team with lots of talent!!  Here is the CT Announcement!


There will be new releases in the Studio Cappuccino store @ Me So Scrappy  coming up on March 22 ... I guess that's TOMORROW!!  so be ready!!  I promise you're gonna LOVE everything you'll find!!!

-----------------

Now on to MORE exciting new!!!  I've been accepted onto the creative team for Ocean Wide Designs.  You can find her store at Zig Zag Scraps!!   I'm so thrilled to be on this CT, I just can't begin to tell you! LOL  Happy Happy Me!! :D  I really love Meg's designs and I know that you will too!  I don't have any layouts I can post yet because I'm currently working with new, unreleased goodies, but as soon as they hit the store I'll share!! I promise!!  

Well I guess that's it for me for right now.  Have a happy hump day everyone!!!

No comments: