Friday, March 30, 2012

More awesomeness!

You have got to check out the newest release from Studio Cappuccino in her Me So Scrappy store!  It is a gorgeous kit called Hugs N Kisses and you will love it!! 


This kit has such beautiful colors and the papers and elements are just gorgeous!  Also, included is the cutest alpha ever!  I had so much fun with this kit.  Here are a couple layouts I did with it!

 Bunny Love - credits:  All papers and elements from the kit Hugs N Kisses by Studio Cappuccino available now at Me So Scrappy.  I used a template from my oldest stash and I don't know who made it but if you recognize it let me know and I will def. credit!  Font is DJB Angel Baby

 Smile - credits:  All papers and elements are from the new kit Hugs N Kisses by Studio Cappuccino available now in her store at Me So Scrappy.  Font is DJB Fifth Grade Teacher.

I really hope you are all falling in love with all the amazing designs by Studio Cappuccino!  She is one  of the most awesome designers I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and working with.  I just love her to death and have so much fun working with her designs!!  She is so sweet too, and a great friend!

Well, have a wonderful day!!! 





No comments: