Thursday, March 8, 2012

A new Designer and some layouts

Check out this amazing new kit!  The designer is Studio Cappuccino and her work is nothing less than awesome!  She is currently selling her designs from her blog:  http://studiocappuccino.blogspot.com/  She will be debuting in a new store SOON!!  I can't say where yet, but it's so exciting!!

Here is her first new kit called Up, UP! and it's so great!  Perfect for little boys, and girls too!  Lots of bright fun colors and gorgeous papers and elements!  I had a blast working with it!


And here are the layouts I created with it!

Credits:  All papers and elements from Up, UP! by Studio Cappuccino
Image is clickable, if you wanna leave me some gallery love <3

Credits:  All papers and elements from Up, UP! by Studio Cappuccino, Template is by Cindy Schneider from her Half Pack 10 set, Fonts are 2peas Air Planes and Angelina
(image is clickable if you wanna leave me some love in my gallery @ DST)

Studio Cappuccino is holding at CT Call until March 20th.  If you love what you see head over to THIS THREAD (clickable) at DST to read all about it and apply to be a Coffee Bean!

Well I'm off to get some housework done and then settle in for some scrapping time this afternoon!  Have a blessed Thursday everyone!!


No comments: