Sunday, August 26, 2012

Nerdy Scrappers

Hello everyone!  I haven't posted in a while and I'm so behind, please forgive me!  School recently started here and it's been a crazy couple of weeks.  But anyway, I'm here to tell you about ...


Their shop at One Story Down has finally, officially opened for business and I just know you are SO going to LOVE what they've got in store for you!!  Especially if you adore hand drawn, one of a kind, elements!!

Their first release is totally awesome!  It is Something Fishy and it's just adorable!!  Check it...


Here's a layout that I did with this super kit :)


Also available are journal cards to match and some awesome QPs created by myself and the other CT members!  You can get it all in a Bundle for one simple price, and it's a heck of a deal!


Also, be sure to stop by the Nerdy Scrappers Studio Blog and Facebook for some wonderful freebies!

I hope you fall in love with these wonderful designs like I have!!  They are SO cool!

Be sure to check OSD for their next release coming up Friday, the 31st!

Happy Scrapping! xo Amber

No comments: