Friday, August 31, 2012

Enjoy the Ride

Hi everyone!  I am so happy that it is finally Friday!  And we are getting lots of rain from Hurricane Issac today.  So far we've received about 4 blessed inches.  Well, I am here this afternoon to tell you about the new kit Amber Shaw has in her store at MScraps today.  It is a beautiful collab with Scrappy Cocoa called Enjoy the Ride.


 Enjoy The Ride, is all about slowing down and taking time to enjoy the little things in life. The colors are just about perfect for girl or boys. Enjoy the Ride has 20 Patterned Papers, 7 solids, a full Alpha and 59 Elements

Here is a layout that I created using this lovely kit :)


I used one of my own templates from Slightly Off which is available exclusively at Scrapable HERE

Here is a preview of Slightly Off


I hope you love Amber Shaw's new Enjoy the Ride kit!  
Thanks for reading and have a great evening!

No comments: