Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ConGRADulations!

Good morning readers!  I hope you're having a wonderful week so far!  I sure am!  We have gotten rain for the last 3 days, I've gotten caught up on some chores I needed to get done, I've gotten lots of scrapping accomplished and received some awesome scrappy news! .... for one, news that I've been accepted onto the CT for an amazing designer, Laurie's Scraps and Designs!  I am so thrilled!

Speaking of Laurie's Scraps, she just released this wonderful kit ConGRADulations! in her stores at Laurie's Scraps and Designs and also at Gotta Pixel!

This awesome kit is also on sale for 20% this entire week!!


A layout I did with this...  I used the Laurie's Scraps and Designs July Template Challenge template for this layout!  You can grab the template in Laurie's store here:  http://www.lauriesscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=84&products_id=670

Be on the lookout at Laurie's Blog  for the July Template Challenge, I will be posting it soon!!


I hope you love this kit as much as I do!  Thanks for reading and have a great Tuesday!

No comments: