Monday, May 21, 2012

Goodies from Studio Cappuccino!

I am sorry everyone, I've gotten so behind on blogging it's rediculous!  I always forget LOL!

Studio Cappuccino has several new releases I need to tell you about! 
First up is two beautiful little kits called Stork Delivery Boy and Stork Delivery Girl.
They are really cute and so perfect for your precious baby photos!


You can get them seperately or save by grabbing the bundle!

Next is We Come in Pieces and it's Add-on!
This kit is SO cute!  It's perfect for boys and girls alike and has so many fun elements and some are hand drawn one of a kind!  The little robots rock! :)



and a couple of layouts I created using these :)

Credit:  Everything from We Come in Pieces and the Add-on by Studio Cappuccino.
Font is CK Vegas Nights

Credit:  Everything is from We Come in Pieces and it's Add-on by Studio Cappuccino
Font is DJB Smartypants

Lastly is an ADORABLE kit called Ooh and Aah.
This kit is awesome!  I love the bright, fun colors and I bet you will to!


My layout with this kit :)

Credit:  Everything from Ooh and Aah by Studio Cappuccino
Template by Cindy Schneider
Font is CF_Cappuccino Scraper Scrawl by Cappuccino Fontology
@ DSB HERE

I hope you love everything Tamara has created for you!  I think it's all so amazing, as always!

Keep checking back for more goodies to come from Studio Cappuccino...  this Friday will bring MORE new releases!! yay!! 

:)

No comments: